Accredited Skills & Training
Sea kayaking is the ultimate way to explore Victoria's rich marine and coastal habitats. Our staff have a passion for natural environments and encouraging students to become active custodians of coastal habitats.
TAFE & UNIVERSITY
East Coast Kayaking, in partnership with Canoe Victoria and participating TAFE's, can deliver all units of competency (National Outdoor Recreation Training Package SRO03) within the Australian Canoeing Award Scheme (sea kayaking).
Statement of Attainments can be issued by Regency TAFE (SA) or participating RTO's.
We specialise and offer:
- a blend of journey based sea kayaking programs and theory classes programs to educate your students
- based on the Mornington Peninsula and Sandringham encompassing Western Port and Port Phillip Bays
- operate at a range of venues across Victoria and interstate
- supply documented training and assessment methods including session plans
- a list of teaching resources and aids, and assessment formats so you can be sure our delivery is AQTF compliant.
Our retail outlet, Kayak Shop, is located on Sandringham's beachfront. Opportunity exists for discounted sea kayak hire allowing your students to hone skills and gain valuable experience.
Canoe & Kayak Purchases
Through our retail outlet, The Kayak Shop, we offer great deals on 'Dagger' craft. on a fleet to suit your needs.